Tamper Evident Security Bags are used where the audited storage or movement of items is crucial. Cash in Transit companies, Banking & financial, Security & Forensics, Mining – Precious Metals, Post Office, Universities, Schools & Government Departments.
Bag Features include:
- The closure is precision applied in three entities (liner, membrane and glue) by a bag-making machine onto the bag. Any display of tamper by cold, heat, solvents, liquid or physical manipulation will be displayed.
- Bags are manufactured in high-strength 2- or 3-layer Top Quality Virgin opaque or clear Polyethylene.
- Bags are available in standard stock sizes or can be customised to suit client’s specifications.
- Includes a unique sequential number or Barcode.
- Alpha prefix and starting number can be requested by the client.
- Security edge print on the side seal, and a scissor cut line indicating where bag is to be opened.
- Packed into labeled boxes indicating size, number of bags and number sequence.
- Perforation on the upper and lower section of the security seal acts as an extra preventative measure if manually tampered with.